wifi tether v3 1-beta6 not working????

fire125k

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have stock Rom I am rooted and have radio 1.39.00.0627r I can't get wireless tethering to work. It did work a few days ago and now it's not. I did change roms had Bamf Sense 3.0 RC 4.9 but went back to stock rom. I need this to work asap. going on vacation. My computer can connect then I get a DNS error. I tried Barnacle and that did not work as well got "could not connect to NAT" error. Please Please Please help.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
is Enable selected? That seemed to be the problem with someone else's wireless tether, that was just discussed today.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Im running Gingerities VIII and it has a Wifi Tether app thats working fine for me. If your in a rush and you have no other option I try to download that ROM and install it. Remember your gonna have to flash a Gingerbread radio. Im not sure if 627_r was the last froyo/GB radio aval. Im running 802w_2 with mine

anon(552018)

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I been researching this myself. I hear you have to uninstall or remove "Tether Manager" then it will work fine.
Problem is I have no idea what that means.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have the proper device selected in the settings. Disable wake lock, Check the box for routing fix, and also check reload wifi driver. Should get you up and running. Can't hurt to reboot the device prior to if you haven't already.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you have the proper device selected in the settings. Disable wake lock, Check the box for routing fix, and also check reload wifi driver. Should get you up and running. Can't hurt to reboot the device prior to if you haven't already.

Yep, make sure routing fix is checked.

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
This is a fix for most people I've seen have trouble, including myself.
My wifi tether used to work also, I've tried just about everything to get it to broad cast.
I look at the log which shows that everything is working fine, however the network cannot be found by any of my devices; I dont have hide ssid enabled,. I've even tried switching roms, so know im thinking maybe I over heated the internal wifi chip from heavy use before. I just ordered a new tb to see if that'll work.:'(

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty