[ROM][GB][2.11.605.3]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.7

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to the guys over at Team BAMF, they just released a BAMF'ed out ROM of 1.0.7 for us flash addicts to test. I take no credit for anything these guys do, just simply putting out the information. AGAIN THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS OVER AT TEAM BAMF...

[GB][2.11.605.3]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.7

***Not responsible for any phone issues
****Link gives details and download of specific ROM

Now, what is this? This is the lastest BAMF Forever (1.0.7) tweaked all to hell and loaded with MODs and theming. If you liked the Froyo Cubed ROM I did, you'll love this one. Also included are all recent fixes, and the fix for the security hole just reported. I hope you like it.

DO NOT ASK IF YOU NEED TO WIPE, the install script is going to wipe whether you like it or not!

This will wipe your phone, make a backup! This will wipe your phone, make a backup! This will wipe your phone, make a backup!

**MODS can you please close and remove this thread, I made one in the correct section, sorry posted wrong section, was not paying attention lol.... THANK YOU!

Last edited:

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I installed it last night. Somehow it didn't wipe my data....but then again I use ROM manager from the market and only wiped my cache.......LOVE THIS ROM BIG TIME

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Love Team BAMF for all their hard work with the Thunderbolt... however shouldn't this be in the Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks sub-topic section?

EDIT: Nevermind... I need to read the ENTIRE original post first... lol

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Installing this sucker now. My first custom ROM for my Thunderbolt. Just rooted it for first time tonight and going through the install. Damn, reminds me of my long nights of flashing and installing crap on my Fascinate all over again. These guys rock!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38