Tutorial for GO Launcher EX??

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
SO......I installed Go Launcher EX on my tbolt just for giggles, and have found that I really, really like it. especially since most of the themes are FREE. I like the Cyanogen theme the most, but I have ONE small issue: when I first installed it, I was surprized to see that when I turned the phone horizontally, the home screen went right with it. I thought this was so freaking cool! but after a while (and many menu changes) I can't get that feature to work anymore. Is there a tutorial out there somewhere that shows you how to use Go Launcher to its fullest? or does somone know how to get this feature working again (menu/preferences/screen settings/screen orientation is already set to auto-rotation). I can set screen orientation to horizontal mode, but then it stays in that mode. any help would be appreciated.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
preferences - screen settings - screen orientation
a6f812c5-3a9a-76a1.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
true that. u asked for go launcher tutorial so i stuck to go launcher settings. I'm using a different rom than you so i don't know if the htc settings are the same.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
true that. u asked for go launcher tutorial so i stuck to go launcher settings. I'm using a different rom than you so i don't know if the htc settings are the same.

no harm, no foul. still love the theme changer!! hell, with ICS coming to the tbolt, I may not root after all....;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress