Thunderbolt - Best Buy Availability/Pricing/Ordering Discussion

5G

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The only question I would have is, What's the date on that piece of paper. Why would there be phones with older release dates?

My guess is that thats old. But...............You never know.

Good point. If this was released recently, say today, why are there old dates on it?
Looks legit tho, but i think this was released in january or something, it's totally old news i think.:-*

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Old news yes, but looks like it was when the device was gonna launch. If that's the case, we could see it on the third. Technically, that would be sooner then 10th release.

Maelonzky

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I had to stop i was spending too much time reading every message from every forum on this topic and when i found out the phone wont be out for prob another week or two i stopped cause i cant do this 24/7 for another 2 weeks

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Me too,but the AC thunderbolt section keeps calling my name! Lol!

I had to stop i was spending too much time reading every message from every forum on this topic and when i found out the phone wont be out for prob another week or two i stopped cause i cant do this 24/7 for another 2 weeks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Okay, a lot of people here are saying "it's just a phone" ... or "just get an iPhone"

Well, I don't want an iPhone, I want a TB.

And there's a reason I am freaking out. After the initial unofficially official confirmation of Feb 24th release, I picked up a Dinc from BB on the 17th. My plan was to exchange the Dinc for TB when it comes out. The 14 day window for full return will be up on 3/3 and if TB is not released by 3/19 I'll be locked into a 2-yr contract with a Dinc.

One option for me is to return the Dinc before 3/3. Then I will have to find some phone to use until the TB release.

The other option is to go to BB manager at my local store and try to persuade him/her to extend my 30-day window till the TB release. After it was their "misleading" weekly circular and their "misleading" official statement of mid-February release that prompted me to pick up the DInc as my temporary phone.

I am going to try the second option first. Let's see what happens.

amotter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
So...what would you do?
Wife and I are eligible for upgrades (Since Feb 4) Bolt comes out in Mid March...contract up June 4. Do we wait? If the phone comes glitch fee do we do the Bolt? what about a 1 year on Verizon? How much more expensive is that? I feel like my timing on this is messed up...I am guessing the timing is NEVER right...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89