invisibnleShield vs cases like sedieo

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
anyone use both in the past? pros and cons?

with invisibleSheild can you notice its there (screen and rest) if u get all the bubbles out? does it take away from way screen looks at all?

thanks dooods

AisforAustin

Aug 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
This belong in the Accessories section. Aside from that, I've used both. I didn't like the invisibleshield took it off within a few days of getting it. Loved the seidio cases. Getting one for my tbolt.

climber20

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I initially put a phantom skinz on my last phone (an incredible), but took it off because I hated the way it made the screen feel. Also used the Seidio Innocase II for a while, but took it off because dust would rapidly collect on the screen at the edges of the case. Other than that, it was a decent case.

Eventually, I just carried the phone around completely unprotected. In 9 months of daily use with no protection, I never got a single scratch on the glass.

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I got an invisibleshield when I first got my droid. I couldn't ever get the thing on perfectly without air bubbles. One hot day, while I was outside and talking on the phone, when I took the phone away from face, the shield came off and stuck to my face instead of the phone. That was the last time I used any type of screen protector.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I initially put a phantom skinz on my last phone (an incredible), but took it off because I hated the way it made the screen feel. Also used the Seidio Innocase II for a while, but took it off because dust would rapidly collect on the screen at the edges of the case. Other than that, it was a decent case.

Eventually, I just carried the phone around completely unprotected. In 9 months of daily use with no protection, I never got a single scratch on the glass.

On the phantom skinz- What screen protector did you have? Matte or Glossy? What exactly did you hate? Any comparisons to ghost armor?

superskaterxes

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
wow how hard is it to apply a screen protector? im on my third one from IS (after warrantying the first 2 because it saved my phone screen from some serious cat-on-phone violence) and there are ZERO bubbles and ive never even had a corner peel slightly.

shaddix

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I find it extremely difficult. My hands shake so it's a miracle if I can even get it on straight much less without any dust under it.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
wow how hard is it to apply a screen protector? im on my third one from IS (after warrantying the first 2 because it saved my phone screen from some serious cat-on-phone violence) and there are ZERO bubbles and ive never even had a corner peel slightly.

I for one am not able to get the hang of putting a screen protector on without at least a couple of tiny bubbles. So nowadays I go to the mall and have the kiosk guy put it on.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I tried one of the Zagg ones and peeled it off. It takes away from the feel of the screen, makes it less sensitive to touch (it does, don't deny it) and you're not going to scratch the glass unless you try really really hard. At least I don't.