Any sign of it releasing on the 10th?

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
All indications (insiders, fake insiders, and friends of fake insiders) point to 3/17. That was the original internal release date from as far back as January (maybe even before), and if it misses that, then most people will probably look elsewhere.

LMAO! Love this so much!!!

blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
<---wonders why people who don't care when the phone comes out visit forums and threads about WHEN the phone comes out...some of us do...so we post...if you don't...well...then this is a strange little piece of the internet to hang out in...

blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a couple of posts where people are like - dag - chill out - its just a phone!!! And we know its just a PHONE...some of us like phones :)
A lot! Hence we troll boards talking about them and reading just for fun...

blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a nerd...I don't think I am...am I? I've been following this phone ever since I found out I could do voice and data without going to AT&T...its bordered on obsession and I have found "reasons" my BB isn't good enough anymore...I've had to stop talking to my family and friends about my new phone...because it doesn't exist and they think I'm making it all up...I AM a nerd, aren't I?

miss chris

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a nerd...I don't think I am...am I? I've been following this phone ever since I found out I could do voice and data without going to AT&T...its bordered on obsession and I have found "reasons" my BB isn't good enough anymore...I've had to stop talking to my family and friends about my new phone...because it doesn't exist and they think I'm making it all up...I AM a nerd, aren't I?
Yes, you are and you are in good company here! Embrace your inner-nerd!

blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess it is so...hence I visit this thread/forum every hour on the hour...embracing my inner nerd :) And FYI, I'm still holding onto 3/10...because I believe in keeping hope alive

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I guess it is so...hence I visit this thread/forum every hour on the hour...embracing my inner nerd :) And FYI, I'm still holding onto 3/10...because I believe in keeping hope alive

3/10 is not happening now. They would have announced by now. It is 11AM and they usually announce around 9 am. I could be wrong but I don't have much hopes on the 10th. Right now I am looking at 17th (16th for online orders) - also hoping BBY will have it a day earlier.

Sokar

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
The funny thing is this really happened. I apologized and then explained why I might seem so tense lately, and now she is even more convinced that I'm a helpless nerd.

The funny thing? Really? Hopefully she'll leave you and give you the time and space you need to do some growing up.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but this is absurd.