To the panda man

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. There are alot of people on here that owe Panda an apology for their disrespect all this time. He shared what he could, in ways he enjoyed. Props bro!

Panda FTW! :)

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'll add my props to the Panda! He's been tellings us for a long, long time that March 17 was the date. He said it first and he got it right!

R

AmousmosesMW

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am a Panda fan (and not just because Red Panda's are my favorite animal!) !

View attachment 7258

Thanks Panda! I look forward to your future blogs and posts!

EDIT: Can you believe this picture was taken with my LG enV Touch? If that phone can take a great picture like this, I can only hope for a phenominal picture with the Thunderbolt (or INC2 since I haven't decided yet).

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
yea man...spot on on the date....thank u sir...i just wish i didnt read ur new poem about stock android LTE device

Dmitri#AC

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
When others were saying the Incredible HD was coming out in November, Panda said March. When others said the Mecha was coming out in January, Panda said March. When others said the Thunderbolt was coming out in February, Panda said March. Not sure how Panda could be anymore win than that. Thanks for trying to keep everyone sane during the craziness.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
When others were saying the Incredible HD was coming out in November, Panda said March. When others said the Mecha was coming out in January, Panda said March. When others said the Thunderbolt was coming out in February, Panda said March. Not sure how Panda could be anymore win than that. Thanks for trying to keep everyone sane during the craziness.

And the funny part of it is. The device I named as the incredible HD isn't the thunderbolt! Lol

thisiscrazy

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Awe... thanks all! I normally don't ask for props but in this case and after all the craziness I can only say thank you. Its you crazy phone loving looneys that make what we all do soooo worth it..

Now let's plan what your gonna get AFTER your two years are up...

Yes, Thank you Panda!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wacky23