Getting ready for road trip

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Getting ready to to soon leave to be in line at local Verizon store for my Thunderbolt..

Here are all my babies getting ready for a little road trip to meet their new momma... They are pretty excited!!!

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Get to try all the differnet cases.. Which one will rule?? Will find out in a mear 4 hours.

Let us know if there is an actual line of people.... I'm interested to know this. I'll get to my store about an hour before it opens. But do I have time for a Qdoba breakfast burrito? Hmmm...

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Just did a titanium backup and a zemna app list backup.... Im ready!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Awesome! All my stuff is in laptop bag ready to go. I heard the battery let out a litttle scream a couple minutes ago. I think the cases might being a little fresh with battery!!! :eek:

Did my backup as well, all apps and data

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
LOL. 60 minutes and counting til car goes a driving towards my Thunder land goodness.. then sit and wait.. never done the go stand in line before.. kinda exciting...

Yup... gonna leave work here once dayshift arrives and get there about an hour early. So I'll probably leave the same time you do. My ****ty BB Tour doesn't do web browsing so well, so throw @DJBeanPole into your list so I can follow ya! If thats how it works, anyway (Twitter nub)

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Yup... gonna leave work here once dayshift arrives and get there about an hour early. So I'll probably leave the same time you do. My ****ty BB Tour doesn't do web browsing so well, so throw @DJBeanPole into your list so I can follow ya! If thats how it works, anyway (Twitter nub)

Just added you to my following list. now you can add me back..

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Just added you to my following list. now you can add me back..

Done and done. Cheers to you, sir.

bud-light-girl.jpg

This BUD's for you!

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Have all my apps on the Android Market, so I can get to stuff like Slingbox right out the door. in 4G LTE area.. Man that means TV at great speeds.... Too bad Netflix isn't up and running as well

Oh shoot. I think one of the cases just tried to push another case out of my laptop case.. It's gettings nasty in there... Quite Down.... You will see your momma in 2:45 hours....

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm off to one of the philly stores if the train shows up soon. Starting to wish I had worn socks and a warmer cost though. Lol...

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm off to one of the philly stores if the train shows up soon. Starting to wish I had worn socks and a warmer cost though. Lol...

Good Luck!!! Many, many people gettign ready to leave for stores.. Well us East coast people, those in the West.. still sleeping...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699