Package in Memphis, TN

harshpatel11

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
anyone elses package in memphis, tn says picked up around 1:17 and i have monday delivery sadly because verizon screwed up my order. has anyones updated?

sclexgs300

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped UPS and is in PA and on its way to NJ for a 10:30am or earlier delivery...

Does your tracking info say delivery by 10:30am? I opted for priority overnight by 10:30am but fedex shows delivery by 4:30pm. Noted that their site is often wrong but I want to get mine asap. I got my Xoom at 10:00am so hopefully its a typo.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Does your tracking info say delivery by 10:30am? I opted for priority overnight by 10:30am but fedex shows delivery by 4:30pm. Noted that their site is often wrong but I want to get mine asap. I got my Xoom at 10:00am so hopefully its a typo.

How did you get that option? Only shipping options I saw were overnight and 2-day.

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Yes... there are 3 NDA options for UPS:

NDA Early AM (8am)
NDA (10:30am)
NDA Saver (by EOD)

Looks like VZW uses regular NDA, but I did see a Saver option when I selected the shipping mode.

Not sure about FedEx (I work for UPS...)

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
How did you get that option? Only shipping options I saw were overnight and 2-day.

I had a bunch of options (including Saturday delivery - which is very expensive). All were free. I do work for UPS and get a VZW discount through work, but I don't think that has anything to do with my shipping options (can't imagine the VZW web site is that "smart").

Just glad it shipped UPS and not FedEx for obvious reasons....

gvillager

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
I had a bunch of options (including Saturday delivery - which is very expensive). All were free. I do work for UPS and get a VZW discount through work, but I don't think that has anything to do with my shipping options (can't imagine the VZW web site is that "smart").

Just glad it shipped UPS and not FedEx for obvious reasons....

It actually is that "smart." Employees of UPS, USPS, and Fedex get their packages shipped via their respective employers. Obviously you have to register for your employee discount for this to happen.

NCsteve

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine is sitting in Memphis too. If you ordered it online, post here when you start seeing updates or when it arrives so we have a general idea of when others might arrive.

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine is at my local facility. The next update will say out for delivery. Delivery in our area is sometime befor 4:00 PM

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch