Connectivity issues

Androidiscool

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
4g goes in and out constatntly and when out does not always go to 3G. Mostly I get no connection or edge. Also does not keep my wifi at home. Love the phone but what good is no or little connection. I am going to take out sim and see if I get a constant 3G. Anyone else having similar issues?:(

blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I had a moment (well about an hour) where I had no signal at all. I'm not in a 4G area, but it couldn't pull a radio signal at all, sitting in a restaurant next to a window - that concerned me

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ive had that issue thursday and all afternoon friday. Im in socal and read different boards and all have said spotty connections with data throughout socal. I have had good connection today and seems like the network is recovering.

As for the wifi, i have had no problem with it.

xploren

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd been having that problem the first hours I had the phone. It suddenly went away went I turned the wi-fi on and off and restarted the phone though. Maybe that'll work for some of you?

madkillr05

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, thing is when ever I am in a 4G area the signal seems to be more reliable but it still goes in and out. In a 3G area it will almost never connect. WiFi goes up and down erratically, I've never seen this in any phone I've had. After calling tech support they suggest ed I swap it so that is what I'm doing tomorrow. I'll report back if that fixes the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam