Facebook events to calender?

levels3

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I looked and haven't seen anybody mention it for the Thunderbolt.

On my first unit I had my Facebook somehow automatically synced with my calender which I thought was great. Now I swapped out my unit and re-installed Facebook but the calender won't sync(with stock HTC calender widget), and I don't see any option to do it? I tried to uninstall and re-install facebook but still nothing...

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, seems to usually be synced by default and everyone wants it to go away, haha.

Open the Calendar app, then menu -> more -> Calendars -> and make sure that Facebook is checked.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Facebook loves to do this without asking... or at least it did it to my new TB AGAIN!!! (Not happy they do this if you couldn't tell)

Do what Rem said... check your calendar settings.

levels3

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hmm this could definitely be the problem, I no longer have Facebook for HTC Sense listed under my apps, just the regular Facebook... Anybody know how to get it back?

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmm this could definitely be the problem, I no longer have Facebook for HTC Sense listed under my apps, just the regular Facebook... Anybody know how to get it back?

Try this: settings -> Accounts & sync -> Add account -> Facebook for HTC Sense

It won't show up in the app tray since it's not a true app, but if you didn't log in during initial setup that could be the cause.

levels3

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Try this: settings -> Accounts & sync -> Add account -> Facebook for HTC Sense

It won't show up in the app tray since it's not a true app, but if you didn't log in during initial setup that could be the cause.

Ahhh perfect... gotta love forums, thanks for the help.