Asurion Claim Question

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So in the past I have kept the battery charger and sd cards from both units when I would make and insurance claim. I always thought I was supposed to from hearsay. You think is ok?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
from what i've been told by Verizon/Sprint Reps both in store And over the phone with Asurion reps,
always keep the battery charger/USB cable
always keep the SD card.
Asurion only ships the phone replacement, not the included accessories/peripherals (charger,cable,card)

you can always verify when you make the claim over the phone.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes I've always kept everything and never had any issues or been charged. I filed a claim on my Storm last April and they did send me another battery, but again they didn't charge me for keeping the original BlackBerry battery.

Subliminal

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yep, just sent my phone back yesterday after dropping it on some rock...lol. I kept everything. They told me to....said they only wanted the phone back, and actually the mailer they give you to send it back is relatively small.

nmangiafesto86

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Only send back the battery if they send you one with the phone. sometimes they do this sometimes they don't. But if they didn't, keep everything and just switch out the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty