Newbie needs help with CurrentWidget

OlderThanDirt

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I installed CurrentWidget on my T'bolt, but I'm not seeing any readings.
I set up the log file to the default, but when I click View Log it says it can't find the file.
What haven't I done?

FreemanB

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Adviser. I'd seen references to it in Tbolt fora so I assumed it would work. Do you know of any similar apps that support Tbolt?

CurrentWidget works fine for me on the Thunderbolt. Just to check the basics, when you added the widget to one of your home screens, do you get a current reading? I'm not sure if it updates the log if the widget isn't actually running.

Reactions: OlderThanDirt

OlderThanDirt

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm...
What exactly does "added the widget to one of your home screens" mean? I see the blue lightning CurrentWidget on the screen with the clock and date that first appears when starting. And I can see the white-on-black settings menu.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm...
What exactly does "added the widget to one of your home screens" mean? I see the blue lightning CurrentWidget on the screen with the clock and date that first appears when starting. And I can see the white-on-black settings menu.

On your homescreen hot the personalize button then hit add widget. Select current widget.

Reactions: OlderThanDirt

OlderThanDirt

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Forgetful.
I did get to work but I'm not sure how. I uninstalled and reinstalled and there it was!
Now I just need to find out where all those 140 idle milliamperes are going.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch