Stop looking (for now) OTA is delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevTin23

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I wish I knew what you people are complaining about when you say your phones are so bad? I haven't had any problems with my thunderbolt. I'm not bragging I'm just curious.

sent for my fantastic thunderbolt.

Reactions: Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I wish I knew what you people are complaining about when you say your phones are so bad? I haven't had any problems with my thunderbolt. I'm not bragging I'm just curious.

Some people think they are buying a perfect device and when they are let down, throw a tantrum.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
I will be as soon as they get off there fat asses and release the Charge, I got them to exchange for any other device that is why I'm stuck with this piece of dog chit. I wont have to carry around 3 xtra batteries and constantly have my phone plugged in . They should include a 2000 foot extension cord in the box when you buy this phone.

???? I'm at 13:50 Up time...2:30 Awake time...12:38 since unplugged...battery sitting at 73%...That awake time has been calls, texting, posting on here, and some geek web surfing since it is the unofficial Star Wars day (May the 4th Be With You..get it) and they have released detailed info about the 9 disc Blu ray coming in September I had to check out.

EDIT: I have also been on 4G ALL DAY!

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthernStar09

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm at I'm at 1 day, 15 hours since unplugged. 23% left. Mix of mostly wifi and 4G

Display has been on for 2 hours 39 minutes
Running/awake 3 hours 54 minutes

Standard battery

ScottDroid

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Some people think they are buying a perfect device and when they are let down, throw a tantrum.

Listen Dude... I pay $250(600 retail) for a phone your damn skippy I want it to work as advertised ! My camcorder has no audio just garbled noise. The battery life sucks. I bought 3 extra batteries just to make it though a day when I cant be near a charger. I tried almost every Rom, kernel and radio update to no avail. I shouldnt have to do all that just to make my phone works as advertised. I guess you are just the kind of person that takes whatever someone tells you to take... not me. Obviously you got bullied in school because Verizon is bullying you around now and you just take it. Stop with your condescending atitudde already.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just return it then. Some of us are satisfied with our devices. I'm not sure what your intent here is. To convince everyone else to hate and return their device too?

The iPhone is nice too. Go with it if it works for you.

Since you are returning it, and I've been nice, may I have your extra batteries? :)

DevTin23

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha I don't see what is so bad about the battery life. Cuz I had a of Droid and my battery wouldn't last my 8 hour work day. My thunderbolt makes it out with 20% or more and I use it a lot.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Listen Dude... I pay $250(600 retail) for a phone your damn skippy I want it to work as advertised ! My camcorder has no audio just garbled noise. The battery life sucks. I bought 3 extra batteries just to make it though a day when I cant be near a charger. I tried almost every Rom, kernel and radio update to no avail. I shouldnt have to do all that just to make my phone works as advertised. I guess you are just the kind of person that takes whatever someone tells you to take... not me. Obviously you got bullied in school because Verizon is bullying you around now and you just take it. Stop with your condescending atitudde already.

popcorn.gif

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site

Thats enough of that. I don't have an attitude, I was merely mentioning what happens when some folks buy a device they expect to be perfect, and turns out its not.

You are way out of line. I suggest you stop now. If a phone causes you to get this bent out of shape, I would not walk, but run to Verizon and find one that makes you happy.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo