LG G3 rumor.

Bdrago86

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So rumor has it that LG will be releasing the G3 in May of 2014. If this turns out to be true, how do y'all feel about them already releasing a newer G while we are still waiting for KitKat.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
And watch Verizon put 4.2.2 on that one too.... I don't care if they release it early. I've gotten used to paying full price for in between phones and selling on Gazelle.

A few months later, apparently on May 17, LG will supposedly launch the G3 smartphone. This sounds less likely than the G Pro 2’s arrival, as in May the G2 will be less than a year old, and hardly a technological dinosaur. Again, no other specs are mentioned, although the 1440p screen may be enlarged to 5.5-inches. A previous rumor put the G3’s launch at Mobile World Congress, and indicated it would come with a 1440p screen, plus a fingerprint scanner and an octa-core processor.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
LG has to release the G3 early in order to compete with the GS5. Doing so would not change how impressed I've been with the overall G2 experience. And there are other ways to update the software (custom ROM) or modify the UI (Xposed and launchers).

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
It has been a long while since an Android update blew me away. The KitKat upgrade on my Nexus7 did not impress. I fail to see how a release of a new phone with KitKat from the get go will change my satisfaction with the G2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non