Exchange Contacts Issue & Email Notifications from the Grave?

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I just got the LG G2 a few weeks ago and I love it, but I'm having some issues that I've never had before on Previous phones (Previous ones being Moto Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Note 3, Note 2 & GS4).

First are my exchange contacts aren't syncing to the phone; at least not all of them. I setup my exchange account on the phone the same way I always do, set to push, mail, contacts, calendar etc...Out of my 500 or so contacts only about maybe half actually are on the phone. I go to call someone, and they aren't there, I double check that persons exchange contact in outlook or on my ipad, and it's there; just not on the phone.

The other problem I have is every time I delete an email, I get a new email notification for that (or those) emails I just deleted, when I open the notification it takes me to the email in the deleted items folder.

I'm REALLY hoping someone else here knows how to resolve these issues as otherwise this phone is awesome, but these two issues are driving me bonkers!

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

Last edited:

Jrid32

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue with the lack of all my contacts syncing. FYI, the push email feature does not work properly.

factjoe

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I called LG. They had me do a hard reset. It did not fix the problem. It synced when I first got the phone in November but i noticed the issue began happening mid January. I'm thinking a ninja update possibly to close a security hole. I would love to be able to have my contacts back again. I dont get why it syncs some contacts but not others.