Lg g2 issues!

sixstringer23

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I brought home a g2 from verizon about a month ago. Everyone says it's a smooth device with great battery....... but honestly my experience so far has been frustrating. Here are some of my issues

-Random rebooting of the device
-Unable to download apps off of play store
-Keyboard stuttering
-Video stuttering
-Excessive Overheating
-Camera lag
-Soft button lag
-overall lag in the home screen and when launching apps(YouTube takes up to 5 seconds to initially launch

Idk what to do, I wish I would've got a droid maxx instead. I can't fix the lag on the Verizon Variant without root. I've gone into safe mode and rebooted and lag is still as normal PLEASE HELP! I can't cope with this for 2 straight years!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
This phone should have been returned. I'd go to Verizon and see if they can help.
Of course they'll reset your device so that may be a good starting point...

Posted via Android Central App

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I agree with ffejjj, this is not normal and should not be accepted, the device should have been returned.

At this point you are stuck with the G2, but the device is still under warranty... Do a factory default, if you still have issues take it into a Verizon Corp store or call tech support, the will replace the device.

sixstringer23

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I agree with ffejjj, this is not normal and should not be accepted, the device should have been returned.

At this point you are stuck with the G2, but the device is still under warranty... Do a factory default, if you still have issues take it into a Verizon Corp store or call tech support, the will replace the device.
how long is it under wárranty for? and will I get a new or refurbished g2?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress