Qi Charging back sold preinstalled?

woodsyx

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the wireless charger being told It would work out of the box but it doesn't appear to be true since after a call with Verizon tech support my phone does not come with the correct back. Now I have to drive back and complain until they give me a free one.

funlap38

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I asked specifically about that when I bought the phone. The guy checked it out and it does not. That would have been a great bonus...too bad.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I got the wireless charger being told It would work out of the box but it doesn't appear to be true since after a call with Verizon tech support my phone does not come with the correct back. Now I have to drive back and complain until they give me a free one.

you really will only get 2 options...return the charging station or buy the correct battery door :)

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

They might not give it to you for free, but you'll get a discount at least. (and the back's only $30 anyways)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38