Volume Control

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a question, when I hit the volume up or down on the side of the phone, only the ringer volume is affected. I have to manually change it for media, notification and system.

How can I set it up when I turn up notification, ringer and media all the way and have the toggle button on the side of the phone only move system?

This way, I can control all the volumes at once, not just the ringer volume when toggling the side up/down.

Thanks.

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a question, when I hit the volume up or down on the side of the phone, only the ringer volume is affected. I have to manually change it for media, notification and system.

How can I set it up when I turn up notification, ringer and media all the way and have the toggle button on the side of the phone only move system?

This way, I can control all the volumes at once, not just the ringer volume when toggling the side up/down.

Thanks.

You can press the gear icon, that will open a mini-screen showing you all the volumes and allowing you to control/change them.

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
If you want to turn it off and on, the power switch held down gives the option to mute all sounds.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
If you want to turn it off and on, the power switch held down gives the option to mute all sounds.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I really want the capability to just make the entire phone volume lower (ringer, media, notifications) or higher by pushing the side button. This would be helpful when I am at work and have to go to meetings, or in places where the louder volume would be too loud.

My Blackberry used to do this. Not sure why I cant with the note 3

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
You could try the trigger app...if you want to get fancy, you could order some nfc tags and trigger it with a tag

Posted via Android Central App

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Download "Simple Sound Widget" from Play Store and then set it up for different sound profiles. It lets you set your phone to silent, meeting, loud and or normal. You determine what those volumns will be.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

jlo3378

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called simple volume. It links the volumes together so they all change at the same time. They have a free version in the play store.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk