Emails ALL disappeared. No new emails when sync..

julianewman

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
The email account is there, and showing that it is synching. I have check incoming and outgoing servers. Each are valid and correct.
All emails - Inbox / Sent / Outbox / Drafts / Trash / Deleted - every one of them is gone.
Please help!

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Are you using Gmail, or the normal Mail app? And do you have online access to your mail account? By online, I mean a browser based version.

julianewman

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Using the normal mail app. One of my accounts if coming thru just fine while the other somehow has deleted every single message. Yes, I have access to the email account online as well.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I just read a thread in this forum with someone having the same issue. They haven't posted back yet if it's resolved or not.

I would try accessing the account online first to see if all your mail is still there. If so, then on your phone just setup the mail account again.

julianewman

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
No resolution on this end either. Somehow all my emails reloaded. Then mysteriously not even an hour later they have all disappeared again. This is crazy.

Cuzin Eddie

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Same thing is happening with me! Is your email account thru godaddy? I called Samsung and they didn't have an answer and I called godaddy and they didn't know either. I wonder if it is a Verizon issue?

Posted via Android Central App

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated gmail. When I did NONE of my email apps continued to sync. I don't usually open gmail app because I use samsung email for everything. When I actually opened gmail it asked me if I wanted to sync. I selected sync then all my email apps started syncing again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2