stock email app after kit Kat update

jcampbell1070

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I have yahoo mail setup in the stock email app. Inbox works but the bulk mail won't load. It stays there with a spinning circle. Has anyone having any issues and have any recommendations for alternative email apps for yahoo mail. I've read bad reviews about the yahoo mail app. And didn't want to download an app. That is worse them stock. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have yahoo mail setup in the stock email app. Inbox works but the bulk mail won't load. It stays there with a spinning circle. Has anyone having any issues and have any recommendations for alternative email apps for yahoo mail. I've read bad reviews about the yahoo mail app. And didn't want to download an app. That is worse them stock. Thanks

Try clearing the cache and the data stored by the stock email app, you can do that by going to the application manager>email app> clear the data stored and the cache stored.

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If clearing cache doesn't work, delete the account from your phone and add it again. I've had misc problems with different email accounts and this has always fixed them for me.

jcampbell1070

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I cleard cache and also fatory reset. Still not working right. I updated my wifes note 3 last night and it does the same thing. So it may be a bug. I was jus wondering if anyone else is having issues with the bulk mail not loading. Thanks for your help

Bruno Pastor

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Im having the same issue. I installed the kitkat update on May 12th (Verizon) and have not been able to retrieve any bulk mail messages. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

jcampbell1070

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Im having the same issue. I installed the kitkat update on May 12th (Verizon) and have not been able to retrieve any bulk mail messages. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

I ended up downloading the yahoo mail app. I will use this intill there is a fix for the stock email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87