Can I use another line's upgrade but keep my unlimited data

Apav

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Here is the situation.

My Galaxy S3 is pretty much broken (camera not working, freezing up) and it is out of warranty. However my line doesn't have an upgrade until 2015. My father's line has an upgrade, but he has just a flip phone with no text or data. I have unlimited data on my line. Is there a way that I can use his upgrade so that I can get a new phone, while keeping my unlimited data and his phone the same?

Thanks!

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy S3 is pretty much broken (camera not working, freezing up) and it is out of warranty. However my line doesn't have an upgrade until 2015. My father's line has an upgrade, but he has just a flip phone with no text or data. I have unlimited data on my line. Is there a way that I can use his upgrade so that I can get a new phone, while keeping my unlimited data and his phone the same?
Yes, just use his upgrade, pick the 2GB data plan, then activate the new phone on his line and then put his basic phone back on his line. If the 2GB data plan does not drop off automatically from his line when you put the basic phone back on his line, or if he is left with a 75MB data plan, block data on his line or call Verizon and have them do it. Then you activate the new phone on your UDP line.

Then when you are ready for another new phone, you transfer your upgrade to his line and repeat the process. Or just get an iPhone with your upgrade and sell it and keep the cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87