Adding someone to our plan

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My husband is out of contract and on month to month since January of 2014 with a dumb phone. I am under contract until February of 2015, I have a Note 3 and this is the More Everything plan.

Possibly adding granddaughter to our plan and she would likely bring her own phone.

What happens to our contract under these circumstances? Does mine get extended for two years from the date granddaughter would join us? Hubby keeping his dumb phone. Thanks!

dusoccer10

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
My husband is out of contract and on month to month since January of 2014 with a dumb phone. I am under contract until February of 2015, I have a Note 3 and this is the More Everything plan.

Possibly adding granddaughter to our plan and she would likely bring her own phone.

What happens to our contract under these circumstances? Does mine get extended for two years from the date granddaughter would join us? Hubby keeping his dumb phone. Thanks!

Nothing happens to either of the two existing lines. If your daughter brings her own phone, she will also be month to month under the same plan.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non