GS7 Preorder - BOGO Promotion

rage151

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I got an email from VZW today stating that since I pre ordered a GS7, I'm eligible to get another one for free via a rebate thru 4/13/2016. I got a little excited since my wife has a Note 4 and wouldn't mind having a new phone.

Started reading the fine print and found that it has to be for a new line. Buzzkill. Now, I need to see if I have any options. One that came to mind that I'm not sure about is: Can we get the free GS7 on a new line, transfer it to the Note 4 line...then transfer the Note 4 to the new line? Ultimately, cancel the new line with the N4 and not have to pay any ETF? We really don't know it works. Sounds too easy, so I doubt it'll work. Are there any more options?

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
The promo is for a new line on Device Payments. If you do that, you'll get charged the price of the S7 if you cancel that line.

Posted via the Android Central App

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
The new line needs to be active for 6 months, after that you can cancel it, not bad for a free s7 edge though.... Figure 20 for six months, 40 for taxes and 20 for activation, so 180 is a steal, to bad you didn't do it before the 18th and you could of got the s2 on top of it!

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

Ceetar

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
They're doing this again, because basically why not, since they demand you activate two new lines for it. Sucks, between hiking unlimited data and now not even offering the BOGO that I'd used to upgrade the last 3 times over the last 6 years they've got me over a barrel though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress