Not available...ANYWHERE!!!

MrSlim71

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
First off, for the lucky ones that have been able to get their hands on this device from Virgin Mobile, kudos to you!!! :'( :D

For the rest of the vast majority that are still waiting (like me), I feel your pain!! :(

After coming to the conclusion that I wasn't gonna be able to find it in stores on the launch date, I decided to just go ahead and order it from the VM website yesterday. I even chose the $12 express shipping to get it in 1-2 business days. Well, when I hadn't received a confirmation e-mail and realized that my debit card hadn't been charged yet, I called up VM to check my order status, they told me that my order had been cancelled, due to back orders. It sure would've been nice to have gotten that notification yesterday!!! :mad: They basically told to try and order it again this upcoming week when they may (or may not) get some more in. The website does reflect that they are "Temporarily out of stock", at the moment. :(

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
If you done it with Radioshack, you'd be in a better shape. They shipped mines yesterday. Since I got the standard, it will be here Wednesday.

Sent from my cave

Last edited:

crux

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Best buy Sunday ad says "reserve yours today" no date mentioned for release

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

June 10th is the official release offline, for stores like BestBuy Mobile, RadioShack, Target, and wherever else it is being sold.