[ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.4 update: 5/28

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys i succesfully DID IT! :DDDDDDDD i am soooo happy! just a couple questions. ... i want my phone to have that ics theme. how? and also for another update can we update the phones fps somewhat? when i drag down the notification bar it "steps"

There are scripts that can eliminate the lag. If you want that ICS theme you're gonna have to flash it just like you would flash a rom, via recovery.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: pwngmike

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.0

Thanks Gelato is my competition right now but after an update im hoping to make this Rom the best choice :)

Team Hydro won't share their work with other Developers.... so i'll just have to make my Rom better then theirs lol

Team Hydro's been very forthcoming with me. Drew allowed me to implement Gingerkernel into AreaRomSlider.

Also, I enjoy competition :). I'll help you make Mobster Rom better... if you like.

Honestly, I'm just messing with you man. But, if I get the MMS issue ironed out with AreaRom Slider you may have some serious competition lol. I have to say though, its really hard developing for a phone I don't have. Much props to you for even taking on this task. I used your build.prop as a base in AreaRom Slider, though I think I've removed everything you added to it, in favor of the tweaks we implemented in AreaRom Slider. I think either, you and I should team up on this project, or we can just battle it out for number one on the Slider. Either way, the more options everyone has the better. I'm so glad these lower end phones are getting so much development.

Edit: Nevermind, I just edited the stock build.prop. It's hard to use yours...

Last edited:

Geraldsmod

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I just installed Mobster and now I cannot send any text messages and I can't send or receive calls... It's like my service was shut off but I still have a 3 bar connection.
I did install GingerKernal overtop of this ROM just like I was supposed to.
EDIT: Nevermind I just wiped cache and Delvik again and it's working now.

Last edited:

pwngmike

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Also some things i would like to see is Swipe to Remove Certain Notifications and a Mobster Rom Setting page in Settings.apk

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Also some things i would like to see is Swipe to Remove Certain Notifications and a Mobster Rom Setting page in Settings.apk

I'm not sure you understand what all this entails. The settings page would require a fresh framework and perhaps kernel compile and lots of work. Something we can't do on the q nor the slider yet. The notifications would be the same. While I didn't make this rom, I can tell you its asking a lot. I'm sure you dont/didn't realize it, but personally I wouldn't do that kind of work unless I was getting paid. Lol

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Reactions: pwngmike

0LDSK00LhXc80

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to edit the toggles in the status bar? I would have more use for a lockscreen button than the autorotate button.

Great ROM!
Only thing that would make it perfect is if the calendar and mms had black themes. (They look cool AND reduce battery drain)

pwngmike

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Today i flashed the ICS theme and i found that my battery is EXTREMELY AWESOME! :D i had a half hour with only 5% battery loss (screen on and apps). Also one thing is i cant send picture messages. or it is slow. Not to bad of a problem but still some may find it one.

oscar101489

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway i can get instructions on how to do this? I don't understand wat to do just rooted my phone about 3 days ago and well don't know how to flash or do wat ever it is to the rom. PM Me or better post it here so if someone else has a problem like mine they can see it and hopefully helps them too. THX

oscar101489

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway i can get instructions on how to do this? I don't understand wat to do just rooted my phone about 3 days ago and well don't know how to flash or do wat ever it is to the rom. PM Me or better post it here so if someone else has a problem like mine they can see it and hopefully helps them too. THX

I don't know if this was to me but i don't see ure posts and i still don't know how to install the rom ;)
Need Help don't wana mess up my phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez