[ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.4 update: 5/28

pwngmike

May 27, 2012
Visit site
GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP! My phone isnt recieving, sending texts or getting a 3g connection. I cant call or anything! i am running stock rom now and nothing has changed. it will randomly work (mostly when i turn it on) and then nothing! . This is my primary phone and dont have money for another one. I cannot go much longer without a phone for my family to get in touch with me. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION TELL ME PLEASE! I am virgin mobile also. PleasE!!!:(

oscar101489

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if i did something wrong but i installed the rom and when i put reboot phone the screen turned black and nothing is coming out...can i get help

oscar101489

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there anything I can do so that wifi doesn't turn off when the phone screen is off???
Wifi keeps turning off didn't do that before I installed this rom

destroynirvana

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I have had the slider for about 6 months now. I used team gelato with the gingerbread kernel since day 1 and have recently been using mobster rom with the kernel that came with the rom. I have had no phone freezes, much better battery life, and noticeable speed improvements. I was getting frustrated with the amount of times per day I had to take out my battery and reboot phone. Since switching to mobster rom I have not had to restart my phone in days. I am amazed by this build and the larger size of the application over gelato is minimal compared to the overall performance. For now i love my slider again.

maddpiratekidd

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I had arearom installed and it fudged my sms up. Any ideas on a fix? Because it wasn't working on stock rom or this...

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider (mobster 1.4)

destroynirvana

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Make sure 3g is on no wifi before you follow the next steps. If 3g was off try sending now, if that doesn't work do the following:
1. reboot recovery
2. clear dalvik and other caches (not partition)
3. re-instal stock
4. boot up and try and send sms (make sure 3g on)
5. then re-instal mobster (make sure 3g on)

maddpiratekidd

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Didn't work. I've been on the phine with virgin mobile almost every day trying to get this fixed. Every time they try to reset my account their system locks up then resets

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider (Mobster 1.4)

abnormalreply

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
It's not working :[ Boot hangs after LG logo.
Yes, I wiped everything I should've (factory reset/cache/dalvik)
Sucks because this seems to be working for everyone :/

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
It's not working :[ Boot hangs after LG logo.
Yes, I wiped everything I should've (factory reset/cache/dalvik)
Sucks because this seems to be working for everyone :/

Install the stock rom first, then install this over the stock rom. That's the only way it will boot.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non