android system recovery screen- lg optimus v

eaglinkevin

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I bought this phone from someone and hadnt realized that it was idk what youd call it modded maybe but I tried to restore it to factory and now Im horribly stuck ive read every post here and on many other forums. When i turn it on it flashes the lg screen and then goes to the android recovery screen as follows:

Android system recovery
- Reboot system now
-USB-MS toggle
-Backup/Restore
-Flash zip Menu
-Wipe
-Partition sdcard
-Mounts
-Other
-Power off

Build : RA-thunderc-v-1.2.0-GNM

I have no idea what im doing PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Well @ least YOU have the android recovery! But as long ad ur able to still flash a ROM...just do that. Follow the info in the other thread

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Seems like the ROM is on ur phone somewhere...just needs moved to the SD & flashed using that recovery menu.

eaglinkevin

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I am unable to access anything on the phone plugging it in does nothing no matter what i try. i also tried puttig just the memory card in to the computer and couldnt get the phone to recognize any of the recovery files. I have to say it IM GETTING frustrated any ideas... on the phone not my frustration

primalist

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I would assume that's a custom recovery, so... Have you tried downloading and then copying a ROM to your sd card and then flashing that via recovery to your phone? There's tutorials on how to do that on these forums. There's also a few ROMs to choose from.. I would suggest Harmonia 2 or Backside. Harmonia 1.x is most like stock though.

Also.. You came to the right place.. Don't be frustrated; there are plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum that like to help.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

primalist

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

eaglinkevin

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
k well yeah ive done all that i can find ive been reading these forums for like 17 hours and ive got to have tried everything and im stuck but thanks guys.

primalist

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
k well yeah ive done all that i can find ive been reading these forums for like 17 hours and ive got to have tried everything and im stuck but thanks guys.

What part are you getting stuck on?

Take a break, but don't give up lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eaglinkevin

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
its the same thing no matter what i try it doesnt do any good ive tried to flash a recovery rom and ive read almost every post it just wont do anything everytime i reboot the phone it goes back to the android system recovery screen.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
its the same thing no matter what i try it doesnt do any good ive tried to flash a recovery rom and ive read almost every post it just wont do anything everytime i reboot the phone it goes back to the android system recovery screen.

When you say that you " restore it to factory," did you to that from Settings Privacy menu?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non