Visit site
Last edited:

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey Kcls, Center clock?

Flash this :)
signed_update-Theme.zip

Only bug I noticed is that when it says preparing SD card, it will say 012345678910 mounting or something like that.

Edit: MAKE A BACKUP

Carrier on pull down changed to:

To Unlock, press Menu then 0.

When in Airplane mode

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot man, but I think I'd rather try to do it myself so I can do it when I flash new ROMs. I've been following a guide to change it, but whenever I ADB Push the SystemUI.apk back to my phone, the statusbar disappears. It even disappears when I only decompile/recompile/push, so I think it has something to do with the permissions getting messed up or it being signed wrong.. So I need to try: Signing, and using flashable zips to replace the SystemUI so the permissions don't get messed up. Do you think this would work?:

Pull SystemUI.apk
Decompile with APKTool
Make edits to XML
Recompile with APKTool
Replace the SystemUI in the zip that you gave me with my modified SystemUI
flash?

Or do I need to sign the systemUI first? And what do I sign it with? Lol I tried for an entire day and never got it XD

Reactions: sellers86

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
try before wednesday :) thats when my new phone gets here

Im going to be REALLY busy that day. Thursday I take a plane to Florida. Ill try :)

Thanks a lot man, but I think I'd rather try to do it myself so I can do it when I flash new ROMs. I've been following a guide to change it, but whenever I ADB Push the SystemUI.apk back to my phone, the statusbar disappears. It even disappears when I only decompile/recompile/push, so I think it has something to do with the permissions getting messed up or it being signed wrong.. So I need to try: Signing, and using flashable zips to replace the SystemUI so the permissions don't get messed up. Do you think this would work?:

Pull SystemUI.apk
Decompile with APKTool
Make edits to XML
Recompile with APKTool
Replace the SystemUI in the zip that you gave me with my modified SystemUI
flash?

Or do I need to sign the systemUI first? And what do I sign it with? Lol I tried for an entire day and never got it XD

At least you can recompile. My System won't decompile at all! I always get an error and it doesn't decompile right.

Try using Solid Explorer and mark the permissions. That's what I do. I find it easier since I'm on my device more than PC. After copying to system, and marking permissions, reboot and you should have it. :D

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Im going to be REALLY busy that day. Thursday I take a plane to Florida. Ill try :)

At least you can recompile. My System won't decompile at all! I always get an error and it doesn't decompile right.

Try using Solid Explorer and mark the permissions. That's what I do. I find it easier since I'm on my device more than PC. After copying to system, and marking permissions, reboot and you should have it. :D

Mine wouldn't either at first but I downloaded a different version of apktool that works with decompiling/compiling ICS apps. Pm me if you want it/ want to know how to use it.

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys havent been on the forums for about 2-3 months. I bought an elite then sold it. Now switching to tmobile with an htc one s. So since i like this community i might as well share a screenshot of my HTC One S.

b861d77b-8066-e91d.jpg

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

bleach-king-420

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
a friend of mine recently gave me a virgin mobile lg optimus v, which he had flashed. i tried to reset the phone but not it won't work. all it does when i boot it up is got to clockworkmod recoevery v3.2.0.1 menu. i'm at my wits end

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
a friend of mine recently gave me a virgin mobile lg optimus v, which he had flashed. i tried to reset the phone but not it won't work. all it does when i boot it up is got to clockworkmod recoevery v3.2.0.1 menu. i'm at my wits end

Look up how to flash a Rom on youtube he has one in his sd card I hope

Sent from my HTC One V

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo