*WINNER ANNOUNCED* Win a PlayStation VR Skyrim Bundle from Android Central!

Fred Andrews

Feb 26, 2018
Visit site
Re: Win a PlayStation VR Skyrim Bundle from Android Central!

thanks for giving me the chance to win I have been a PlayStation fan since day one let this old man win.

Sparhawk2k

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

I'm mostly excited by the idea of not buying Skyrim for a third time. I bought it on PC. I'm going to buy it on Switch because that'll be the only way my wife will want to play it. And now I want it in VR...

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

I've been looking for an excuse to get one but my kids seem to have no interest

but I want one :-(

robmcclellan

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

I had a PS VR when it was first released and loved it, but I felt the amount of games was lacking and didn't know if VR would take off (It pretty much have). I returned it after 3 weeks and regret it all the time. I'd love to give it another go

soulja4life8305

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

The psvr is great! I bought one for my son for Christmas and within a week our cat chewed right threw the cables! There is no repairing one according to the research I've done. The one time we could've actually used the insurance, i didnt get it. I was just getting back into games again too, since my metal gear solid days on the ps2. Great system, lots of fun! Hope to get one again soon. Whoever wins this, if you have a cat, make sure you put all the cords away!

littodino

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site

I'm in! I have been wanting to try one of these out but the money isn't happening!

Belfomat

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site

Wow nice giveaway, Android Central! I've demo'd PSVR and it was fun, but I couldn't spring for one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez