Ringtone requests- post here

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone here know where I can get the sentinel activation sound from the old 90's X-men cartoon? It was kind of like a loud beep then their eyes would activate.

I will try tonight

- - - Updated - - -

are you able at all to do a ringtone for the mio squirt commercials. it goes squirt, squirt, squirt , squirt to some cool musci

I will try tonight.

storm965

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I've been looking for the ringtone from the Droid X2 called Droid X2. It's on my husbands phone (X2) and I want it on my Samsung Galaxy 4 because it is soo loud and sounds good. If you could get this I would greatly appreciate it!

scottishlassy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't call me a traitor, but does anyone have any clue where I could get the new ringtones/alerts from iOS 7? I've searched on line, but can't seem to find anything.

jill808

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a ringtone from the TV show Revenge. I saw an earlier post, but the link is dead. Any one have this? I would sincerely appreciate it.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's a minute long - a bit long for a ringtone, but here it is. (I included a short cut of the main part of the theme - revengeRT.)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
When you request a ringtone, if you could post a link to the sound or music you want, it would make it a lot easier for those of us who will make the ringtone for you. Some requests could be referring to more than one sound. Some of the songs are pretty long, and you might want a short clip you found somewhere.

Those of you who can't get the ringtones to work, they're in zip files. Unzip the file and there should be an mp3 file inside it. The mp3 file is the one you want. (The site doesn't allow us to upload mp3 files.) You can use AndroZip to unzip a file right on your phone.

gdasilva16

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anybody has requested this or not. The Geico commercial where they have old mcdonal spell cow? can you please make a tone of him spelling cow, eieio? Thank you in advance

mango1228

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I cant seem to download or view the tones at all. Is there a file I need to download to be able too. I have a note 3.
Says unable to view file :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I cant seem to download or view the tones at all. Is there a file I need to download to be able too. I have a note 3.
Says unable to view file :(
"View"? The Note 3 can play mp3 and ogg files (that's all I have in mine right now - it may be able to play a few other file types).

The files you find here are .zip files. (The forum doesn't allow uploads of music files.) Download the file, open it (in Windows, it'll open just like a folder) and drag the mp3 or ogg file out of the "folder" and into the phone's "Ringtones" folder. (It's in what looks like a drive named "Phone".)

But you can't "view" those files, even after you put them in the Ringtones folder - they just play like any other ringtone. You'll find them in the list of ringtone files. (You can put them into the Alarms or Notifications folders, if you want them as alarms or notifications.)

Michele Huston

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I know your post is very old.... my dad is 76 and hard of hearing and he can't hear his phone ring unless nothing is going on in the room... is there anything you can find/do that's loud and OMG for us?? :) doesn't matter what it is but he can't get into his voice mail, can't text so calls are it for us....

thanks !
Michele

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I know your post is very old.... my dad is 76 and hard of hearing and he can't hear his phone ring unless nothing is going on in the room... is there anything you can find/do that's loud and OMG for us?? :) doesn't matter what it is but he can't get into his voice mail, can't text so calls are it for us....

thanks !
Michele
This one from Zedge is really loud and obnoxious. Check out this ringtone from @Zedge http://zedge.net/r667961?src=a&v=4.16.1 #ZEDGE #ringtone

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
... my dad is 76 and hard of hearing and he can't hear his phone ring unless nothing is going on in the room... is there anything you can find/do that's loud and OMG for us??

There's three things to try:

1) Make his phone speaker sound louder. You know how a phone plays music louder when you cup your hands around it's speaker? You can get a similar effect by placing the phone in a small ceramic or glass bowl or large mug. Put some coins in the bottom with a small microfiber eyeglass cleaning cloth on top (so you don't scratch the phone on the coins) and the rattle of the coins will make it even louder. Soft surfaces absorb sound, hard surfaces tend to reflect them more

2) Try a Bluetooth speaker with a wall charger. You probably don't want one with a microphone / speakerphone in case he hears the living room speaker while he's in the kitchen. Or, maybe you do want that...

I have seen some LED lightbulb replacements that happen to have a Bluetooth speaker in them. (NEWSTYLE Indoor LED Light Bulb With Built-In Bluetooth Speaker) These don't seem to flash an alert when sound goes through, the light works separately from the sound.

Some Bluetooth party speakers are always lit up and just change the colors as sound plays. (Amazon.com: ION Party Starter Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Built-In Light Show)

Other options might be this little gadget, http://www.hearworldusa.com/alertin...th-cell-phone-flashing-ring-signaler/]Trellie Bluetooth Cell Phone Flashing Ring Signaler - HearWorldUSA[/url]
Trellie Bluetooth Signaller - Amazon that might work for you. It uses 2 AAA batteries that need to be changed every so often, and one reviewer liked it but said the battery door was loose.

Finally, I saw this gadget. docooler Bluetooth Bracelet Vibrating Alert It says it has 90 hours of standby time and I see a microUSB charger cable in the pictures. I also saw a few similar Chinese knockoffs of this thing, and don't know about the quality. Though it does seem like a cool idea.

3) Try different ringtones. Some are LOUD, like the one LK mentioned above, but I find that annoying ones can work as well. Find some music he REALLY can't stand, and use that. If I hear Harlem Shake or anything from Pat Boone's album 'In a Metal Mood', I instinctively run to silence my phone.

You could also try a recording of your voice yelling out to him. Since he knows your voice, he will react to that more than if someone random person was yelling on a ringtone.

I hope this helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJEwo_gwO9M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N5mOyMK7WE&index=4&list=PLwTwT9UPfBAsLr3mmCwkXWuM_vcIwaZWH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38