Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Any plans on making a NY Mets, and/or Boston Bruins? Thanks

NYMetsFlames.jpg

Then after seeing some of this develop I decided to remove the White and let the wallpaper show through.
BostonBruinsFlames.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ckstou

LoveMyDroid02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Would it be possible for you to do another Pittsburgh Pirates wallpaper with it being like a grey or black background with the yellow "P" logo? Thanks in advanced.

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Fatboy, you have made some awesome flame wallpapers, have used more than a few myself. but that last one you just did(cowboys) is god awful. i hope it didnt hurt your system making something with the cowboys logo on it....lmao.. just joking all.
How about one with grey/silver flames with the Raiders skull in the middle.... you know what they say "real men wear black!!!!"

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Fatboy, you have made some awesome flame wallpapers, have used more than a few myself. but that last one you just did(cowboys) is god awful. i hope it didnt hurt your system making something with the cowboys logo on it....lmao.. just joking all.
How about one with grey/silver flames with the Raiders skull in the middle.... you know what they say "real men wear black!!!!"

Raider's skull??? Are you talking about the logo??? I googled Raiders skull and see a few other people's art work with skulls, but nothing official with a skull... let me know what it is you are looking for.

Ha Chickee Pitah

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I assume by the request you were asking for a black version of the Longhorns since you wanted the burnt orange flames... so here is what I came up with.

That is really awesome man. Thank you!

Looking at it on my phone, I think a white Longhorn might look better, though. I really don't want to trouble you, and I'm sorry I didn't specify in my first request. Anytime you get a chance would be fine. Thank you again!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
That is really awesome man. Thank you!

Looking at it on my phone, I think a white Longhorn might look better, though. I really don't want to trouble you, and I'm sorry I didn't specify in my first request. Anytime you get a chance would be fine. Thank you again!

I'll either look at doing it again tonight or sometime this weekend. I have the background, but I create these wallpapers in layers and don't keep any of the work except the output... so I need to recreate each basically from scratch, including changing the color of my main wallpaper. It is a little work, but it's manageable.

cincyrob

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Fatboy97, you are correct it is some work getting these just right. as you know im trying to learn how to do these. i was playing around with the raiders one you did for me. i cant seem to get the top part of mine(raiders lettering) to be a solid black. and where it is black around the lettering i want it with the flame look. any tips? here is what i have done.

RaidersFlames.png

Reactions: mcain16

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Fatboy97, you are correct it is some work getting these just right. as you know im trying to learn how to do these. i was playing around with the raiders one you did for me. i cant seem to get the top part of mine(raiders lettering) to be a solid black. and where it is black around the lettering i want it with the flame look. any tips? here is what i have done.

RaidersFlames.png

Nice wallpaper. I'm not exactly sure what you want... but using my small image I attached as an example I could export that as a PNG file and make all black elements invisible... then make another with all white elements invisible. Now you have two images you could take different things from... and then you could take the white and make it all black, and vice versa... copying different things to a master image (Paint shop pro calls it a PSPImage file) with different layers, then you can export that and build your own jpg image by making different layers invisible, or visible.

Hope that helped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87