Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
These are all EXCELLENT! Like your work... Would it be possible to get a colored semi transparent Packers Logo with the Glow effect? One with Green background and one on a yellow background?

Thanks!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Or better yeat, one with the Buffalo bills VS the Minisotas Vikings? Red flames/purple flames?

And I don't do one team vs another team. I did do a couple early on that had all the logo's from a specific town, but that got way too complex for anyone to really be happy.... so I don't do that anymore either.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
These are all EXCELLENT! Like your work... Would it be possible to get a colored semi transparent Packers Logo with the Glow effect? One with Green background and one on a yellow background?

Thanks!

Yellow for a background did not look good IMHO. New background:

GBGlowSpecialFlames.jpg

Older Packer wallpapers:

GreenBayFlames.jpg

GBGlowLloydFlames.jpg

GBGlowFlames.jpg

nyc cards

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
There is some great work on here. Thanks for all the work you've done.

I was wondering if I could request 2. An Islanders with either blue or orange flames and a Yankees top hat logo in blue flames.

Thanks again for the great work and thanks in advance for the logos.

Mike

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
There is some great work on here. Thanks for all the work you've done.

I was wondering if I could request 2. An Islanders with either blue or orange flames and a Yankees top hat logo in blue flames.

Thanks again for the great work and thanks in advance for the logos.

Mike

Here is the Islanders:

NYIslandersFlames.jpg

And I already had a Yankees Hat Logo in Blue:

NYYankeesFlames.jpg

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Would it be possible to get a Phoenix Suns one with the alternate logo? It is a Phoenix around a basketball and PHX in the middle. Thank you, and great work!!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Would it be possible to get a Phoenix Suns one with the alternate logo? It is a Phoenix around a basketball and PHX in the middle. Thank you, and great work!!

I tried doing this with a couple different background colors, but since the logo had some grey in it I thought this looked best:

PhoenixSunsAltFlames.jpg

mrmruano

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a request would you be able to make me a wallpaper with the Wells Fargo logo ? I'll post an example of what I would want the logo to look like, thanks in advanced.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354940907799.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354940907799.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 180

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a request would you be able to make me a wallpaper with the Wells Fargo logo ? I'll post an example of what I would want the logo to look like, thanks in advanced.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, but that logo is too small. I did some searching and could not find a larger logo. It would have to be at least 800px wide to look half way good on a background image that I usually create. If you find one, send me a PM and I will give you my email address.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non