What wireless charger brand do you use?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's excellent. I have it sitting right next to my desktop, so that I can multitask easily on my computer and phone, while the latter is charging. It also seems to cause less heat. The Zens seems to cause the most heat.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I'll be on the lookout for these wireless charging systems and what's to come in the days ahead. While I'm not up to snuff on cellular/electronic/wireless technology, I'm wondering if there's charging via Bluetooth?

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying out the Samsung Qi Wireless Chargers with the Wireless Charging Back Cover. The Wireless Charging Pad I got the other day and the S Charger Pad Wide I just got today.

ENNFKkSl.jpg

That's all for now. :cool:

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
i also use s charging pad.i purchase it 2 week ago
How do you like it?

I'm liking mine more and more each time I use it. Even though it's not as rapid as the plug-in, it does seem to be faster in its charging than what I've been reading. Also it does not get hot when charging. No ifs ands or buts about purchasing the Samsung Qi chargers here. So far so good! :cool:

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Im also looking at a good fast charger but the upright ones not the flat pad,also what are the ones out there that are good at there job and fast.

johnh3

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
The best I got/tryed so far are a Baseus Whirlwind. USB-C connector, fast charging, premium material with some metal, No problem with a case on the phone. Built in fan to keep the phone cool. And you can turn of the fan as an option to.