china clone samsung note

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
when i turn on my phone the backlight comes on but there is no logo...theres nothing...i cant even get to factory restore it because the keys arent working..its a clone of the samsung note from china..please help someone.

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
no. went to turn it on yestersay..the backlight came on but no logo...computer doesnt recognise it and i can factory restore it because the keys dont work when i press them.the backlight just stays on constantly

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, many Chinese clones are not of the greatest quality. How long ago did you purchase this device? I'm afraid there isn't any technical advice I can give you to get it up and running if the computer won't recognize it and neither the keys or screen are working.

Jennifer
Forums Moderator

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
its only a month old....it was a brilliant phone..thought it wouldnt be...bought if from ahappydeal and when you ask them a question it takes almost 2 days for them to reply...might bring it into my local phone repair and see what they say....when i plug it in the battery charger logo comes on so the screen cant be completely gone....im usually very good with phones but its confusing me to whats gone wrong...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I will be honest, I don't know what to suggest either. Since it's a clone, I don't know if reflashing Samsung stock ROMs would be a wise thing to do.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
when i turn on my phone the backlight comes on but there is no logo...theres nothing...i cant even get to factory restore it because the keys arent working..its a clone of the samsung note from china..please help someone.

Can you reboot to recovery? Power off/pull battery, and reboot by holding volume up, home and power. Release when you see logo.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What I'm curious about, did the device ever work properly after rooting?

My guess is barely. If the ROM was not a true Samsung ROM, the rooting procedure may not have been correct. If that was true, it would be similar trying to root an HTC with Samsung root files.
Sent from a SlimROM S3.

harip8

May 25, 2014
Visit site
some issues with my samsung note 3 ( clone)

Hiiii,

I am facing some issues with my samsung note 3 ( clone)
1)before to reset the device it was showing welcome note as Samsung note 3 with Samsung tone, now it showing mediatek and android.
2) after reset my what's up is showing error msg that, you have not connected to network (I can download or open websites through same network).
3) my SD card is 8GB card, but in storage its showing only 1.27GB capacity, I have tried with other SD cards also.
3) In world time my country or cities are not showing. India is my country.

Can u suggest any tricks or methods to solve this issue.
Waiting for or reply.

Thanks & Regards

Unfortunately, many Chinese clones are not of the greatest quality. How long ago did you purchase this device? I'm afraid there isn't any technical advice I can give you to get it up and running if the computer won't recognize it and neither the keys or screen are working.

Jennifer
Forums Moderator