Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post but couldnt find any other relevant ones?
I have a @tab 9 android 4.1 stock os installed. i have forgotten my pin lock code and have tried everything possible to find a solution!
Anyone have any iodea at all what i can do?
It has no volume buttons on the tab so cant reset that way, im guessing debugging is off as it wont show in devices other than rockchip / usb device so can reset through adb, i cant find any master reset process and holding the reset and power button at same time does nothing other than turn ing the tab on then straight off again.
Any help would be greatley apriciated, is there any files i can download onto usb or sd to instantly flash it?? its not rooted btw.
- 05-21-2014, 05:26 AM #2
Viola Problem Solved
- 05-21-2014, 06:28 AM #4
- By Dennis Zheng in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:19 PM
- By niv1981 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:02 AM
- By NikoFar23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2014, 09:39 AM
- By cheeky-virgin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:10 AM
- By WelcomeToDayZ in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:44 PM