Millzey13

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post but couldnt find any other relevant ones?

I have a @tab 9 android 4.1 stock os installed. i have forgotten my pin lock code and have tried everything possible to find a solution!

Anyone have any iodea at all what i can do?

It has no volume buttons on the tab so cant reset that way, im guessing debugging is off as it wont show in devices other than rockchip / usb device so can reset through adb, i cant find any master reset process and holding the reset and power button at same time does nothing other than turn ing the tab on then straight off again.

Any help would be greatley apriciated, is there any files i can download onto usb or sd to instantly flash it?? its not rooted btw.

Thanks

Dan

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post but couldnt find any other relevant ones?

I have a @tab 9 android 4.1 stock os installed. i have forgotten my pin lock code and have tried everything possible to find a solution!

Anyone have any iodea at all what i can do?

It has no volume buttons on the tab so cant reset that way, im guessing debugging is off as it wont show in devices other than rockchip / usb device so can reset through adb, i cant find any master reset process and holding the reset and power button at same time does nothing other than turn ing the tab on then straight off again.

Any help would be greatley apriciated, is there any files i can download onto usb or sd to instantly flash it?? its not rooted btw.

Thanks

Dan

well, as you are running 4.1 version means you will be having the locked data enabling feature do one thing you must be having a power button, try holding it for a sec and a popup will appear asking you to turn the device off, restart or..... there will me a option name Data Network Mode, click over that and enable the data network mode. Now all you have to do is click on the forgot password and use your gmail account to unlock your device.

Viola Problem Solved :cool:

Millzey13

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
well, as you are running 4.1 version means you will be having the locked data enabling feature do one thing you must be having a power button, try holding it for a sec and a popup will appear asking you to turn the device off, restart or..... there will me a option name Data Network Mode, click over that and enable the data network mode. Now all you have to do is click on the forgot password and use your gmail account to unlock your device.

Viola Problem Solved :cool:

Hi thank you for your reply but all i get if i hold the power button is an option to power off, or switch silent mode on /off!! its driving me insane lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana