Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Locked

When I don't close certain apps before turning off my nexus 7, the next time I open it up, it shows the lock screen, but doesn't slide up to unlock, or slide right for camera, I have to restart, and then it works fine. Twitch in particular gives me problems. Also I use a magnetic case. Whenever I flip the case shut without closing Twitch, the screen locks up again.

Default Re: Locked

Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like it may be specific to Twitch. Have you noticed other complaints about this? You might consider sending some feedback to the devs: android@twitch.tv
    Banned

Default Re: Locked

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabubbles3 View Post
    When I don't close certain apps before turning off my nexus 7, the next time I open it up, it shows the lock screen, but doesn't slide up to unlock, or slide right for camera, I have to restart, and then it works fine. Twitch in particular gives me problems. Also I use a magnetic case. Whenever I flip the case shut without closing Twitch, the screen locks up again.
    Well, have you tried disabling the lock screen and then again try re-enabling the lock screen see if that helps you out or not ?? I would say if that is not working the way it should then I would recommend you try performing a soft factory reset ! This is not going to clear the data stored by your device but its going to reset all the settings back to the time when you have purchased your device. See if that works out for you and do let me know about the stats.