When I delete a photo from phone- I want it to delete from google photos too.... possible?

Tiffany Web

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi newbie here! Hope I'm in the right forum. Is there a setting to make this happen? I might take 5 photos of something on my phone, then as I look at them I may delete 3 that suck. But they are already on my Google Photos account. I would like to be able to sync them in some way. Know what I mean? I'm using galaxy s4. Hope I've given enough info for a quick answer! =) Thanks in advance! Tiff :)

Derek054

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Tiffany, have you got this worked out? Just wanna share a thought here, one of my geek friends told me that, once you've put anything online, it stays in the cyber, and however you delete it there's always a way to find it out. So I'm really cautious with these stuff. Anyway, good luck! :)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Tiffany, have you got this worked out? Just wanna share a thought here, one of my geek friends told me that, once you've put anything online, it stays in the cyber, and however you delete it there's always a way to find it out. So I'm really cautious with these stuff. Anyway, good luck! :)

Welcome to Android Central :)
Not sure why nobody ever got to this post...
Anyway, to delete the photos from Google +, you need to be using the "Photos" app, and not "Gallery."

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress