Beautiful Widgets or Weather & Toggle Widget?

Chillout

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Beautiful Widgets almost since the day I got my droid and my only complaint was that it sometimes will be alittle sluggish loading up. I was browsing around the market yesterday and came across the Weather & Toggle Widget. It's similar to Beautiful widgets and you can get different themes and icons for it. I did find it a bit difficult to change themes for some reason, it kept timing out but that could be the recent market issues as well.

I downloaded it and figured I'd give it a shot, it does seem to run pretty well but I'm curious who else might also have tried it and what you guys' preference is between the 2.

nightfishing#AC

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I've used both and prefer BW (I prefer the Smaller Home widget, overall look and feel etc.)

If you want to duplicate the Hero clock, though W&T will get you very close.

Both are well done and supported. It's more of a "which do YOU like" sort of decision.Not a lot of REASONS to go with one over the other

R

Roy Aguilera

BW
-Acurate location
-You can skin the time and weather icons separately
-You can configure the hot spots
-4 day forecast
-Shows wind and humidity

Weather Toggle Widget
-Looks like the sense widget
-Thats the only good thing I can say about it.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
BW
-Acurate location
-You can skin the time and weather icons separately
-You can configure the hot spots
-4 day forecast
-Shows wind and humidity

Weather Toggle Widget
-Looks like the sense widget
-Thats the only good thing I can say about it.

Pretty much sums it up nice right here. Also, with BW you are getting the widgets for like wifi on/off, vibrate on/off etc which is a nice touch. Plus, the amount of skins = amazing.