Auto Updater

TitaniumMan

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Everytime I look at my phone, theirs an update. Its a pain, I like to be up to date with all but is their an app or someone make an app to automatically update apps on the phone?

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Then your wait won't be as long as it could be. Most people are expecting it in the coming month or two (or three), but there's no official announcement.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
sweet, I didn't know 2.2 was going to do that.

One app that irritates me with the CONSTANT updates is "smart keyboard". Seriously, can't the developer bundle these "updates" and wait a few days inbetween. Do we to know every time the developer scratches his ass?

Last edited:

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
sweet, I didn't know 2.2 was going to do that.

One app that irritates me with the CONSTANT updates is "smart keyboard". Seriously, can't the developer bundle these "updates" and wait a few days inbetween. Do we to know every time the developer scratches his ass?

ay people complain that developers never update their application...
people complain when developers update it too much...

developer...always at fault .. :(

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
ay people complain that developers never update their application...
people complain when developers update it too much...

developer...always at fault .. :(

yeah, those developers are jerks for providing all of those free apps.

developers... take note: we love ya' keep up the good work! Also, please note that we (the end users) will never be completely satisfied so just ignore most of what we say.

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
yeah, those developers are jerks for providing all of those free apps.

developers... take note: we love ya' keep up the good work! Also, please note that we (the end users) will never be completely satisfied so just ignore most of what we say.

Not to mention the fact that they're actually (hopefully) FIXING problems that people are reporting.

Making an app work without bugs is an extremely difficult endeavor. Unless you're a programmer, you will never know just how difficult that task is.

Kudos to developers who patch their products in a timely fashion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer