Battery charges by shaking phone??

k140db

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I recently dl'd the app that allows you to charge your phone just by shaking it. I have an evo4g and i was wondering if anyone has any input whether this works or not? I got the app this morning and am waiting for the battery life to dip down to 15% till i try it. I figured once it gets that low it would be easier to determine if the app works or not. Any input?

Kevin

k140db

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm always skeptical about reviews on apps. I read into the solar panel charging app and the majority of the reviews ranted and raved about it. I read the full description and noticed the disclaimer about that app really not doing as described and that it was meant to be a practical joke. So I figured I'd come on here and see what people really think.

Kevin

Last edited:

dbareis

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I recently dl'd the app that allows you to charge your phone just by shaking it. I have an evo4g and i was wondering if anyone has any input whether this works or not? I got the app this morning and am waiting for the battery life to dip down to 15% till i try it. I figured once it gets that low it would be easier to determine if the app works or not. Any input?

Kevin

I give it a one in a billion chance that this is not a joke (or worse)...

Last edited:

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Last week I was on a business trip and forgot to take the charger to me. This app saved me. Every morning I shook it until the battery got to 70% and was able to use the phone all day. Best app ever!

Reactions: joshua.worth

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This same dev just released a new app called "Emergency Toilet Paper". It really came in handy this afternoon.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using TapaTalk. Kay pof shinum wif a bardle doo.

Reactions: joshua.worth

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Amazing app, I find this handy at night time when my Solar Charging app doesn't work well. I'd easily pay $4.99 for this app its grrrreeaaaattt!!

Definitely a best kept seceret!

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

BobDaNob

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
If the shaking-phone-to-charge app isn't called MasterCharger with a warning to switch hands periodically and a notification upon full charge that says 'Moneyshot!', I'm not buying it.

Maybe in the tips section, it can tell you that cupping the bottom of the phone whilst shaking produces better results, too.