Sirius/XM On-Demand Update?

Dunbar42

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
About 3 weeks ago I got an update to the Sirius/XM app on my iPad that allows on-demand streaming. That's a feature I've been wanting for a long time. I think it even allows you to download shows to listen offline. Would love to have these features on my Galaxy S3. Anyone know when Android is supposed to get this update?

Dunbar42

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
The app has been updated to add streaming and download options but the download feature isn't working on my S3.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

tjdalton

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I updated my app this morning but every time I click on the "on demand" tab all I keep getting is a message saying "No Shows Currently Available"

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I updated my app this morning but every time I click on the "on demand" tab all I keep getting is a message saying "No Shows Currently Available"

Same issue for me but it's good the features are being added. Hopefully we get another update soon.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Figures I let my Sirius xm android subscription go two months ago and just kept the car/portable. I didn't know they had on demand for android. Curious what they charge for that service?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Dunbar42

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
It's working fine for me now. It needs to update everything the first time you launch it after updating. Works the same way on iOS. I heard the Android version of the app is just a ported version of the iOS app. The on demand is included in the online service fee (which used to be $3 a month).

djjeff2k

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Did you ever get the download to work on Sirius app? I can only use on demand on my S3. My phone appears to have the test version of this app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty