Is there an Email App that can be moved to SD?

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there is an email app that can be moved to the SD card and still work?

It seems that all of the "popular" email apps, while small to start with, wind up taking a ton of space on the phone. It would be nice to free up some memory.

Thanks,

Doc

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if there is an email app that can be moved to the SD card and still work?

It seems that all of the "popular" email apps, while small to start with, wind up taking a ton of space on the phone. It would be nice to free up some memory.
That's because of data (the email has to be stored somewhere) so you might want to look into email apps that can store data on SD. IIRC there are at least a couple of options.

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I understand that which is why I am asking which e-mail apps have the ability to go on to the SD card (or at least store the e-mails on the SD card).

So anyone have any specific apps that can suggest?

Doc

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
^^Bump^^

I am surprised that no one knows of an email app that can work or store email on the SD card.

Doc

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
K9 Mail: you have the option of storing all of your messages on your phone or on it's sd card. I use it for 2 pop3 email accounts.