Is there an app for that?

Dollunit

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm new to the this particular forum, but have heard good things about it so I decided to come here with a customer question. I work for sprint, and had a customer come in today which I couldn't immediately answer and after research still found nothing. Apparently a certain phone from Apple has an app that let's you get a second phone number, and it uses voip with that number. This customer runs a business and would like his employees to have that option so they can use the phone line for business and the second voip number for personal. My question then is this, does an app exist like this which is usable with either the HTC hero or the Samsung moment? I've heard possibly Google voice might do it, anyone know? I'd really prefer not to lose this customer and his 10 lines to AT&T, so any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!,
Kris
:D

johnny99

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Google Voice is great. It is one of the main reasons I left AT&T and bought a real Android phone instead. Google Voice is still in beta and the only way to get an account quickly is to be invited by someone else that already has an account.