[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jens Veraa1

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
After one year the OnePlus One is not that great of a phone anymore, especially the battery. Would be great to have a Nexus again, the 2 new ones look great!

angelus788

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
It is a worthy successor to the Nexus 5. I think the Nexus Imprint and Camera (finally) along with quick updates and security updates makes the Nexus 5X a great upgrade for anyone.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win this because my Nexus 5 literally went down the drain :( you will see a post about on here in the Nexus 5 forum.

I'm wanting to try out Nexus Imprint

And I'm really interested in Google Fi, I have my invite, just need the phone to go with it, then I can release myself from this lease hell that I got myself in to

Posted via the Android Central App

gofast81

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
My wife would absolutely love a Nexus 5X. I am awaiting my Nexus 6P and we both are on Project Fi so a Nexus 5X would be the perfect addition to our Nexii!

Posted via the Android Central App

jonb204

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
I would like to win this because I want to go back to a Vanilla Android experience like I had with my Nexus 7. Getting kind of tired of Touchwiz on my S3...

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Winning comment right here (please). Favorite feature is fingerprint security and the additional features Marshmallow brings. I'm a fan of LG recently (love my G3!), so this is a logical update for me.

arwaldon4

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I want this phone because I love using android os devices for daily drivers. I use an iPhone now but want to use it as a secondary device. My birthday is the 31st. Hype for a birthday gift as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.