Just when I thought I made my mind up........

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been a BB user for years. I recently decided to give up my BB and go to the Android platform.

Im on Verizon and have been trying to decide if the Incredible is for me or just stick with the Droid.

Well I decided the Incredible is the way to go............ until now.

With the Droid X coming out Im now torn if I should get that.

This is driving me crazy!!! Hahahaha

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Do you want a physical keyboard (however suspect its quality and usefulness may be) or are you okay with the slate form factor? Do you want a gigantor screen, or is the smaller size of the Incredible's display good for you?

Motorola or HTC?

Blur or Sense?

The specs don't seem all that impressive to me over and above the Incredible, and personally, I can't do a screen that big, it just seems unwieldy.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Well Im coming from a BB Storm 2 so I dont need the keyboard and the screen size I have now is fine with me. Im mostly impressed with the processing speeds. I do really like the look of the HTC Sense........... I think I know what to do

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Droid X doesn't have the physical keyboard. You are thinking about the Droid 2.

Actually I was thinking of the Droid... since the OP mentioned "sticking with the Droid" as an option. But yes, I know that the Moto X does not have a hard keyboard like the Droid / Droid 2. :)

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Im sorry in my OP I meant the Droid 1 (my original choice before Incredible came out) but now the more I read about the Droid X Im thinking that may be the route to go. That depends though on how the device feels when I actually see one and get to hold it.

d_1000#AC

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I have an Incredible which should be here in a week....So if I am reading this correctly that the real difference between the X and the incredible is screen size and hd video?

This will be a great change from my bb storm 1!

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have an Incredible which should be here in a week....So if I am reading this correctly that the real difference between the X and the incredible is screen size and hd video?

This will be a great change from my bb storm 1!

There is a brand new article on the main page that should address the differences.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The X has the noise-cancling mic, bigger screen, and 720p video recording. Also you get that nice fat 16GB microSD card with it.

One feature of the Inc that I think goes overlooked alot is the optical joystick thingy. I love using that thing to browse the web, it make scrolling while in landscape super easy and lets you quickly select links and whatnot without having to pinch-to-zoom in. Also I love Sense, I think it makes Android much more attractive and usable, especially to new users.

But, the X will probably be easier to get when it comes out as the Inc is STILL having supply issues. Go with whatever appeals to you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty