I've been having this problem since I updated to 4.3 Jellybean and I have searched forums for a solution, but I have yet to find any answers. My phone used to automatically switch between WiFi and mobile data, but now it will only connect to WiFi if I manually turn off my mobile data. And in doing that, I have to turn it back on to receive pictures and when I leave WiFi. I updated to 4.4 KitKat today hoping it would correct the problem, but it hasn't. Anyone else have this problem and find a solution?

Posted via Android Central App
    07-03-2014 06:21 PM
    Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    09-02-2014 01:22 AM
    Exact same problem. Have to turn off Mobile Data to use Wi-Fi and vice versa. Connecting to Wi-Fi at home with Mobile Data on puts the words Turned Off under our home Wi-Fi. Wiping the cache as suggested did not help.
    05-31-2015 11:32 AM
    Also saw suggestion to turn off AT&T Navigator via Application Manager. Did not work.

Also saw suggestion to turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, then turn on Airplane Mode, reboot, turn off Airplane Mode, then turn on Wi-Fi first then Mobile Data. Didn't work.
    05-31-2015 11:53 AM
    I installed an app called Power Toolbars which gives me a widget with an icon on my home page to turn Mobile Data on and off. Leaving Wi-Fi on, Wi-Fi will auto-connect in about 5 seconds after hitting the Mobile Data icon. That's a work-around, not a fix, but much much much less annoying than going through Settings to turn off Mobile Data every time I get home.
    05-31-2015 03:55 PM