goes to websites, but won't let me log in

philipa

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I just got a galaxy s III. It will browse the web without problem, until I try to log into any website. I get one of two messages no matter where I try to log in.

1) As soon as I click on login on some sites, or after I've entered my login information on others and click on Submit, I get an error message that reads, "Connection Problem The page contains too many server redirects" Then it gives the option of clicking OK. When you click OK, it goes to a screen that says Website unavailable. If I try from a laptop, it works fine.

2) On some webpages, when I click on Full Site, so i can log in, it goes to what appears to be a non HTML version of the full site. when I enter my login info, it doesn't log me in, or give me an error message, it still has my userID in the place for it and blanks out the password.

ATT was as unhelpful as normal. Anyone here have any ideas?

philipa

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
works fine with google chrome. Now the question is why it won't work with the browser that came with the phone. Is there anything I'd miss by just dumping the app that came with the phone and using chrome all the time?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac