Droid and risqué pics

U

Unregistered

So my bf has a droid x and he had some very risqué photos and a few other odd photos in a gallery...like a separate folder and he swears the phone does that even though he's never viewed them. Can someone help? Does this make sense ?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No, this doesn't make any sense. Folders can be created for downloading, screenshots or bluetooth transfers (I think that is about it for automatically creating), but anything other folder is most likely user created.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
As Golfdriver97 says, Gallery creates certain folders, or types of photo I suppose you could say, automatically....if you take screenshots for example, they will be filed in a folder or album of their own. Any other folders than these automatically-created ones must presumably have been made by a user.

(I think I can speak for both Golfdriver and myself when I say, I hope you're not planning on going out and buying a gun because of anything you've read here!)

Posted via Android Central App

gaffneyjax27

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
When you say user created they were created by him then? Also he swears his internet browsing history is false...have you ever heard of the browsing history being inaccurate? I saw that droids can do this when I googled it

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Oops, the gun thing was a joke!
To the best of my knowledge photo files of the sort you describe have to have been created by a user (I stress 'a' user, not necessarily your bf.) However, some weird stuff can very definitely happen in the world of smartphones....I can speak from experience....so your boyfriend is quite possibly perfectly innocent.

Using public wifi and not logging out afterwards, for example?

Edit: The personal experience I refer to was that I once found something in my Chrome browser history that I had not browsed, on a device that nobody else had access to.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer