Samsung Galaxy S3 locked out.

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, it had a pattern lock on it. My 2 year old took the phone while i was sleeping, before waking me up, and has gotten it locked. My GMAIL wont work, ive tried changing password online and nothing is working. Im afraid a master reset is my only option. I would like to avoid this if possible due to the pictures i have on this phone of my daughters birth. I no longer have access to those photos to place them back onto my phone. PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't really think of another way if resetting the password online didn't help. You can try plugging into a PC and see if you can pull the pictures off.

For future reference you'll always want to backup all your photos to other things like Google + and dropbox when your phone is on wifi and charging... It can do this automatically so you never lose your pictures.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you are worried about accidentally locking the phone, save pictures to the sd card. Then you can always remove the sd card and read it in the computer. Honestly though sd card is not that reliable and backup should still be done.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress